Community Power Survey Results Do you care where your energy comes from?
Issued on: 14 November 2018
- Publication in pdf format
(size : 233k)
We wondered if people cared about where the energy into their homes comes from, so we conducted a short survey among our members.
Click on the link above to view the full results.
But, here's a quick summary:
- 95% of people think it's important how energy is generated and or buy renewable energy.
- For 35% of people cost is the most important factor when chosing a supplier. 32% of people choose suppliers based on carbon.
- 96% of people would consider buying shares in a renewable energy development.
- And, 74% would like to buy their energy from a company supplying community owned energy.